Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tears of Joy

Such a great feeling.

When Michele stopped by to look at her horse, I knew she was expecting him to be doing well, but when I showed her how he is now doing some clean, smooth flying changes of leg, her excitement flew off the charts. In the middle of the training session with her horse, Michele burst into tears. At first I worried, I thought maybe there was something wrong or something bad had happened. Then I realized that not only she had tears in her eyes but she also had and incredibly big smile on her face. She was looking at her gelding perform short step trots, Spanish walk, and flying changes; moves that she knew he might have talent for but that never crossed her mind that he would ever do. "Tears of Joy" she said.

Don't forget to visit my website http://classicalspanishequitation.weebly.com and tell your Spanish speaking friends about my book El Caballo de Baile now for sale.

No comments: